Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

**It Just Got Real!

Really....this morning was the last straw.....Really, really, I had to try on four, yes FOUR pairs of pants before "settling" on the fifth pair as being okay - meaning I didn't look like I was spilling out of them or busting seams or had a gigantic muffin top! These pants I speak of....were once too big! I had to wear a belt to keep them nicely in place.

Oh! AND a top I tried on, a size LARGE that I almost got rid of once because it was really too big & actually made me look bigger with the way it fit me....was WAY.TOO.FLIPPIN'.SMALL.

SO, it's real y'all! No...not going backwards anymore. Not going to keep hatin' on myself for what I've allowed to come back on my butt, hips, waist, legs.....I'm moving forward.

So here's to today. Here is to me getting healthy again. Here is to me treating food as fuel & not as a habit, hobby, or emotional satisfaction or fulfillment.

Here is to me kicking some *ss....watch out peeps! Here is a better me:
Until Next Time ~
*krisha*

No comments:

Post a Comment