Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March is Over!



A new month is here & that darn countdown to summer is still going down!

I will admit I am very happy with the changes in my body during the month of March. The scale is still being a stubborn *b* but I really do not care what she has to tell me anymore – totally not listening! I still need to take my month-end measurements but I am experiencing some serious bloating & wasn’t about to do that yesterday or today….we shall hope for tomorrow!
By the way...this Victoria's Secret Sports Bra is the BOMB!
 
You know how once you make a serious kick-butt plan of attack it seems like you ALWAYS end up feeling sick?! Yes….so ready to attack this week & yesterday felt like heck with a super sore throat & sinus headache that I had tried all weekend to fight off. Doped myself up on vitamins and cold medicine yesterday and for me, a SUPER early bedtime, I’m back to feeling more normal-ish! 

But I ended up skipping out on my Runner studio class that I am in love with & can tell is making a huge difference in my running. Super bummed out but my body was certainly screaming “NO!!” 

On Saturday I tried two classes I have not taken yet at the studio – MFX which is a cross-fit class….hello box jumps! The next class was the Brazilian Booty class…..holy wow! I found muscles I definitely didn’t know I had! This is me after classes trying to smile through my "OUCH."

Felt awesome…until the next morning as I stood at the top of my stairs to take the doggie down & just giggled knowing the stairs & I would not be friends for the day! But in all seriousness - I love that feeling!

Sunday was my longer run for the week. Just four miles. It was a perfect day for a run in Michigan at 45 degrees & that bright yellow thing shining so brightly in the sky! My pace was better - I had 2 miles under 11:00 minutes. My Garmin doesn't really reflect a quicker pace because this included several minutes in which I had to stop & do a serious wardrobe change as I was WAY too overdressed! If I had realized it would have taken me that long I would have pressed pause on my timer!


This week my schedule is:
Tonight – run!
Wednesday – studio classes
Thursday – run or studio classes
Friday – probably a rest day….I really struggle wanting to do anything on Fridays!
Saturday/Sunday – Hubs & I still need to plan out the weekend yet!

Until Next Time~
*Krisha*

No comments:

Post a Comment