Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Busting out of Plateau?!



Woot! I made progress this week! 
I have finally seen a # on the scale LESS than I have seen in….ummmm…..forever it feels like! 

Keeping my fingers crossed that I have, in fact, busted out of my plateau. 
Gotta work towards that swimsuit

Super pumped here because tomorrow morning I signed up for the MFX class at the studio which has been described to me as hard-core. I’ll be following that one up with the TRX Suspension Training class – think hard-core as in giving me a hard & fabulous core! 
Busting out of that comfort zone still! 
I am such a dork in the fact that I get nervous, like first day of school nervous, everytime I got to a new class. 
Seriously? Such a dork! 

My plan is to kick some serious booty at the studio throughout the month of April! Once May hits I will be coaching Little League games four nights a week so I will not be able to get down to the studio much at all! So I need to push hard this month to give me the momentum and some ideas to go hard at home during May!

Gotta work on that swimsuit body!!
Plus my brother-in-law ties the knot in October & I want to feel amazing & confident in pictures…unlike the last handful of weddings I have attended! 

I have the mind frame right now of NO MORE EXCUSES! Who am I kidding…..my stupid lame excuses get me nowhere that I want to go!
Amen right here:

Until Next Time~
*Krisha*

1 comment:

  1. congrats on breaking through your plateau! I use to get nervous when I first went to a new class, but I figured people are so focused on the instructor and worried about their own form, they def weren't paying attention to me :) Just remember everyone is there to be healthier. :) have a good week.

    http://whatadventuresawait.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete