Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WIW.....Change

It's hump day again & this momma still feels like she got hit by a truck semi with this horrible cold. Honestly, a cold hardly ever slows me down...but this one has seriously kicked me down! So, this week has been zero progress. I haven't even been able to work out since Sunday so my run one mile every day in March hasn't been successful for me but I promised hubby I would make up for it! Not to mention that my food choices have been horrible. Why in the world do I think that eating comfort food when I'm sick is gonna make me feel better? I mean, really, I hardly even have taste buds so what is the point in consuming the calories?

I did do somewhat better yesterday with food choices & today have every bite & taste planned out so that maybe with some kind of miracle tomorrow at my Weight Watchers meeting I can still pull off a loss. Even if it's a small one, down is down in my book!
button
For today's WIW - I'm up 0.1 from last week to 157.7.  Honestly, I'll take it. But, as Erin over at She's a Big Star talks about today on her blog - I am going back to basics! I had a serious talk with myself laying in bed last night about needing to go back to what I call the "Honeymoon Phase" of this lifestyle. I'm pulling back out all my WW program materials & lighting the fire again!

So in other words - WATCH OUT! I'm coming back! And on that note, I am going to think of this as a re-start. I decided 2 weeks ago at WW to stop thinking about my original starting weight there & forget about how I had lost 57 pounds before gaining some back (still saying thanks to the stupid Mirena). I am restarting with a fresh start weight from my weigh-in 2 weeks ago which was 159. Need that fresh start I think! 

In other news, for some fun this morning! It's March is Reading Month at school this month & they do lots of fun activities. Today, was crazy sock day - and my girls loved it!
 
Starting with going back to basics and the Honeymoon phase - yes, I do have my tracker on my desk right now!  Because to be honest I am super sick of doing this:

Until Next Time~
*krisha*


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to have you at the same place as me... I've been slacking lately and am using those basics this week to get back on track. Obviously I don't wish you were slowing down, I'm just glad to have someone at the same place as me, if that makes sense! I know this week will be good for both of us and we'll see better results next week. Hope your cold gets better... this winter has been a nasty one for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you have been down for the count with a cold but hopefully this week will be much much better for you!

    XO
    Lacey @ CHARM + Sass

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can do this girl. I know we can!! I had an off week this week. I'm starting back over. We got this!!

    ReplyDelete