Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WIW....What?

Happy Wednesday ya'all. If you are stopping by today please follow along over there on the right - I'll return the favor! :)


button


So last week I committed to getting back to the basics. I had a super hectic weekend & week & am seeing that I didn't make the time I needed to prepare to take care of myself. Part of the issue is that I haven't gone grocery shopping in forever! MUST GO SOON!! This weekend we went out of town for a quick get-away & I made zero time or effort in getting in my workouts.

But, with that being said - I must say now that this is my favorite time of the year:
Yes, softball practice has started! This is the time of year my life gets crazy, hectic, stressful loaded with lots of fun & something I am passionate about! I get to be even more active at practice every day! The other problem with this is season is that I'm not released from the surgeon or my physical therapist yet to throw a ball or swing a bat - but I will get there! I'm working my big butt off at PT every session & at home - hopefully by the end of the season! 

Anyway, this week, I'm down a smidgen...like 0.2 or 0.4 or something like that. But at the same time, I'm feeling better & my pants feel better so maybe I'm changing & the # on the scale just isn't. Maybe I need to start getting serious about strength training too. Maybe, just maybe, I need to be better at taking my body measurements so when I need the encouragement, I can get it from there!

So, again I'm moving on. This weekend I should be able to get some planning ahead in! The planning was my biggest failure this week - I don't think I planned one meal ahead of time! During my "busy season" I have got to get better at this....so off I go. Pinterest is such an amazing place for meal planning! I'm also going to try to focus on mostly clean recipes! 

This is what I need to change & this is what I am GOING TO CHANGE!
 Until Next Time~
*krisha*

2 comments:

  1. I lost a whopping .4 lbs this week too, but you know what? It's still a loss!! So good job to you! Keep up the good work!

    Lacey @ CHARM + Sass

    ReplyDelete