Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Insanity has Begun!

button


Yes, you read that correct - I'm insane!  Insanity is kicking my butt! I thought I was in shape at least to some extent, but this program is telling me I was so NOT!

Hubby & I started on Wednesday evening with our Fit Test - yes, this happened to be after hosting a Norwex party & drinking a couple of glasses of wine but he could not wait! So, I bucked up & did the test! Here's what we got:

Switch Kicks - me = 50; Nick = 60
Power Jacks - me = 40; Nick = 48
Power Knees - me = 62; Nick = 85
Power Jumps - me = 21; Nick = 30
Globe Jumps - me = 4; Nick = 6
Suicide Jumps - me = 5; Nick = 10
Push-up Jacks - me = 20 (just jacks); Nick = 18
Low Plank Oblique - me = 23; Nick = 44

The suicide jumps & push-up jacks I had to modify because of my shoulder!  I'm hoping to see some improvement on Day #15 when we re-take it!

Sunday we were scheduled to do Cardio Recovery - which was basically just stretching out & my legs needed that like you could NOT believe! Well, since it was easy workout, hubby suggested we do the next workout. I regretted agreeing to do that about 3 minutes in! WOW - Pure Cardio was EXTREME! But, by the time the workout was over I burned 601 calories! But, I'm not gonna lie, I was hurtin'! My legs were DONE and on FI-YA!

Now- to amp up my food choices this week! I went grocery shopping today & bought lots of healthy snacks & stuff for yummy meals so I can focus on those choices to really help these insane workouts pay off for me! This was dinner last night - DELICIOUS! It's just a chicken breast with some corn, black beans, & salsa with a little cheese on top!


What's even more amazing is that I got the hubby to try a salad over the weekend!!! Can you tell he's thrilled?!

 

For a little fun - today was the last day of fun activities for March is Reading Month for my girls. If you can't tell from the pic it's Wacky Wednesday - they were super fired up!! Such fun personalities on these girls!


So for WIW I was down 0.1 - big deal! But I'm okay with it. It's not up & I know my scale might take a while to show off my hard work with Insanity! Not to mention I am more sore than I have ever been in my whole life - I'm finding muscles I didn't even know existed! And....I need to get seriously better at drinking my water again! I've been slacking.

I am also following the cool kids over to Bloglovin:
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I'm out for now - until next time ~
*krisha* 


2 comments:

  1. Oh your scale is going to catch up in no time and you will be rockin' the loss! You're going to get that body in amazing shape, get it girl! And yes, totally rock that water... it helps with the weight loss obviously and your muscles need it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water is the way to go!!! :) you can do this!!

    ReplyDelete