Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Sorry I'm Not Sorry Friday Link-up!




Today I'm linking up with Crystal Michelle's Mess
for the "Sorry I'm not Sorry" link-up fun! 
Sorry I’m not sorry that I completely bribed my Kindergartner with a dollar if she took hot lunch today because it’s Friday, I need groceries, and I totally have "end of the school year hurry up” attitude! She didn't accept my bribe.

 Sorry I’m not sorry that I have completely forgotten to have my third grader do math facts for the past two weeks. Oops...how many more days of school left?

Sorry I’m not sorry that I hope it does rain tonight & this coach has to cancel our tee-ball game tonight. Umm…hello 45 degrees is way too cold for the little kids….and the coach!  Unless, of course it gets a tad warmer than 48 degrees!!!

 Sorry I’m not sorry that I really wanted to pour myself a glass of wine at 7 a.m. yesterday morning fighting with my daughter to get to school on time….praying her bear-ness (totally not a word) is from her sleep apnea we just found out about & not that she really is a bear! 

Sorry I’m not sorry that we celebrated my daughters ninth birthday on Monday & her gifts & the empty boxes are still sitting in the living room….in my defense, we haven’t been home one single night this week!
 Sorry I’m not sorry that I'm doing one extra one because we are adorable! 
 Until Next Time~
*krisha*

3 comments:

  1. Haha haha I bribe my kids to!!! Thanks for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet family! And I'm totally there with ya on the hot lunch! I try to talk it up to my son all the time! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)) I have writes a pot too :)'
    u are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete