Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Another Weigh-in Wednesday!

button


Okay here we are already! I am linking up again! I really cannot believe it's hump day! Life has been hectic. My weight loss isn't fantastic today but when your a momma sometimes life happens & schedules get screwed up!

 The scale this morning read: 

 So I'm down 0.2 from last week. I will take it. I had great plans this week for my workouts, my eating, all that good stuff, but had some events/problems come up that altered it. I did do great Friday - which is a huge victory for me! Saturday, I also planned fairly well during the day. Then, I went out with two girlfriends to a local winery we wanted to check out...always been a beer girl, but I am really started to like wine!


 This was my fave I bought from the winery, and yes, I did had to have a glass last night...just a small one!

Anyway, my youngest daughter ended up breaking out in a rash from head to toe Sunday afternoon. So, instead of getting in my workout on Sunday and/or getting ANY of my housework/laundry done we ended up taking her to the ER after my softball workouts. They are thinking it was an allergic reaction to the amoxicillin she was on for an ear infection but will need to get some testing done. My workout Monday evening got interrupted as well...a four year who is itchy & incredibly crabby due to taking Benadryl every six hours makes for a horrible evening, or also known as an evening where everyone walks around on eggshells near her.  Her feet were so broke out & bothered her so badly that she couldn't/wouldn't walk. I had to carry her everywhere around the house.

But, she's starting to feel a little better. Last night I got in another TurboFire workout & my adorable girlies did it with me! They thought it was an absolute blast! Well Laynee tried to join us, but I kept making her sit down because I was worried about her turning into a giant hive again!
I seriously do think TurboFire is So. Much. Fun. Why the heck do I talk myself out of doing it?! With that being said, it will be much more fun when I can actually use my right arm/shoulder fully though!

So, with a hectic week of doc appointments for my girls, my physical therapy appointments, softball workouts, work....blah, blah, blah, I will take being down 0.2. I made some changes this week. I think they will show up on the scale soon. Until then, I will keep on keep' on keepin' on because that is all I can do!

until next time~
*krisha*

7 comments:

  1. Girl what a crazy week, you definitely should be happy with a loss! Hope everyone is on the mend and this week is a better week for you! I also am a beer girl but have switched to wine recently... trying to stay away from it while trying to lose weight but I do love me some Moscato! Also? I love that you play softball! I used to play but haven't in forever... I would looove to join a women's league this summer if I'm feeling confident enough in my weight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could play softball...I coach our High School Varsity team - Love it! This will be my 10 year & currently I am recovering from shoulder surgery due to softball pitching & won't even be able to throw a ball this season..that will be super hard for me!!! You should totally check out a league this summer - it's a fun workout!!

      Delete
  2. Teacher's Pet, great name for a wine. We teachers drink the most :) Do they sell it in stores?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hubby is a teacher so I hear ya! They don't sell it in stores yet..hopefully soon! Its super yummy!

      Delete
  3. I love the motto, "I will keep up keeping up!" It sure is all we can do sometimes. Great attitude! Softball is so fun to watch! My Dad, brothers, and sister-in-law play. I am a better spectator than player.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that with your niece! Not only a proud coach but a proud Aunt I bet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 0.2 is great - a loss is a loss, always! life happens! :) i really want to try turbo fire, like SO bad, but i just cannot afford it. oh well, in the future hopefully!

    ReplyDelete