Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My First Weigh-in Wednesday


Here we go...a New Year! See ya 2012! That year was not a super healthy year for me! I struggled for half of it above my Weight Watchers goal weight & back to paying at meetings! Totally NOT cool! I had some struggles - shoulder surgery in the first part of November & from summer on had to stop running due to the pain being so awful. However, I should not have allowed myself to use that as an excuse - um...Hello, you can still focus on eating the right foods! But I didn't. 


button

So MOVING on! I'm doing my first ever link-up with Erin & Alex for Weigh-in Wednesday to keep myself more accountable! Last Wednesday my scale read 154.4...this is what I saw this morning:
Ugh! Really? But what do you expect when you consumed six beers, or maybe eight, okay fine, more than that for New Years Eve! Luckily, consuming a LOT of water yesterday helped my scale somewhat this morning. But, I am really over the self-sabotage. I do this every weekend. So good during the week & I spend the weekends ruining it all! DONE! If I really want to get to my goal weight, I need to make some true lifestyle changes - so here we go!

My plan for this week to make certain next week's scale is lower:
  • chug my water! I'm seriously SO BAD AT THIS!
  • Track, Track, Track! Why is this so hard? I have proven to myself in the past this makes a huge difference! 
  • Move more! Now that I've been cleared to start doing some exercise by my surgeon I'm ready! Obviously can't do much with my right arm, but the rest of my body can move darn-it!
  • And the little weekly challenge by Erin & Alex - minus the planks (shoulder is not ready for those)
So I have my plan, I'm ready to rock! I will be kicking the crap out of my scale this week! Just wait & see! 

Until Next Time! 
*krisha*



3 comments:

  1. Girl you've totally got this! Look at your plan for this week... those are the exact keys to success! You've already won that battle, you KNOW what to do... now you (and me too!) just have to DO IT! I know you'll be back down below last weeks weight in no time!

    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the weight loss! I'm on a similar journey trying to shed a few more pounds. I'd like to invite you to my blog for weight loss wednesdays and if you're interested, guest post with tips or your successes. Esther Norine Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracking food is my struggle too, I mean it's just opening the app and doing it yet yesterday the food I had for dinner wasn't in there. I guess that means don't eat it in the future?!

    ReplyDelete