Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Note to Self

Dear Self-
You are officially a morning worker-outer chic now! Monday morning you got up at 4:30 rocked out an awesome workout and felt AMAZING all flippin' day. I even ate a good breakfast & guess what... my entire family ate a better breakfast - I made eggs. I never do eggs on a weekday morning. I was in a very good mood, not stressed out & cranky about being late out of the house! My entire day ran SO. MUCH. SMOOTHER.  Then, lazy butt, didn't get out of bed Tuesday morning & your day stunk!

Love,
Self.

Yup, it's time. Time for me to officially make the switch to morning workouts. I absolutely hate thinking all day long about having to squeeze in my evening workouts in between cooking dinner, helping girls w/ homework, hanging out w/ the family, reading w/ my girls, cleaning, and trying to a least take a little breath! So make the change. Life will be much smoother. Plus I LOVE when my fitbit already has over half of my daily steps before I even get in the shower in the morning!



button
And, yes, it is Weigh-in Wednesday again. I didn't do swell this week. I did somewhat decent for the majority of the week but blew it on Sunday...well, I probably also had too much wine on Saturday evening & too many snacky foods while drinking it. But I didn't think I had done as much damage as the scale said I did - ugh! I'm up - not sure what to do here? What gives?

One area I need to change up is saving my points for an evening event. I will try to eat light all day long to save the bulk of my points, but then I over-indulge way too much! I need to take the time to eat something healthy that will fill me up so I don't nibble little bites of food all day!

I'm learning. I'll continue to learn. I'm just a momma in progress with clearly still a lot to learn!

Until Next Time ~
*krisha*

No comments:

Post a Comment