Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

A New Baby!

Yay! Friday is here! I cannot even tell you where this week went or what I even got accomplished! 
The Grits Blog

But the week started out amazing with becoming an aunt for the 13th time!!!
(Yes, I am sweaty nasty from my bootcamp class before going to the hospital)
Easton Elwood.....such a rockstar already! Just love him & absolutely LOVE being an aunt! 

The only other super exciting thing is that yesterday I started the Advocare 10 day cleanse. Hoping this will get the toxins I totally pollute my body with out of my system & give me a little jumpstart! I just gotta stick to it! 
I am not really sure why I started on a Thursday...with my WW meeting being in the morning, my meals & everything is all screwed up on those days since I won't eat or drink anything until I step on the scale there....I mean, duh! Why would I? So, I wasn't perfectly on point with eating meals at the correct time or a protein when I should have....but I tried. So that works, right?! Here is a tiny summary of my day! I am going to try to really document my eats this time....just not yesterday...it was too busy! As if today will be better?! Whatever; it sounds good!
Until Next Time~
*krisha*

No comments:

Post a Comment