Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday...Monday

Monday is here & I'm ready to do this:
This weekend was NOT a great one for working out! Saturday was jam-packed & then we had some family up for the day/night! Had an absolute blast! Sunday was "tackle ALL the housework & laundry because my house was becoming too cluttered & disorganized & then I feel overwhelmed & just want to order pizza" day!


Super fun....drank too much beer....but I should get extra points because I did stick to my Ultra & chugged water throughout the night! Food....not perfect....but it could have been MUCH worse so I count it a win! Love my hubby's family.....always a super fun time! 

Moving on to this week! I continue to look at my pic in my bikini for the motivation to kick some *a* right now! Here is my plan for the week:
Monday - tonight is my Runners Studio class
Tuesday - long/easy Run 
Wednesday - TurboFire workout in the a.m.
Thursday - Hoping it will work out to get to the studio for the Brazilian Booty Blast & Hot Mama Tabata classes!
Friday - rest!
Saturday/Sunday will be my longer run day!
Of course, I'll also be working in my upper body workouts from my trainer! 

My Advocare 10 day cleanse is over! Since I am really working on my relationship with the # on the scale, I wasn't placing an importance on that #....but I do know I'm down a good couple of pounds! Inches....still need to actually take the measurements, but I think you can see here that I'm down inches! 
 
Until Next Time~
*krisha*

No comments:

Post a Comment