Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

March Fun!



Today marks the first day of spring and yes, in Michigan we did in fact awake to a fresh layer of that white stuff on the ground! 
Happy First day of Spring all!



Last night began my quest for #nomorebatwings. 
Ever since I had shoulder surgery last winter I’ve neglected…struggled…with building back up my strength in my shoulder & my core. 
Well with my competitive nature busting out of the seams again in my studio classes, I don’t like to be the wimpy one using the lightest weights there. 
Nope. 
Not me. 
There is a fire burning under me now to whip myself back into tip-top-shape! 
Last night I had a personal training session with the trainer & got some fab workouts at home to start with! 
I’m flippin’ excited! 
I’m dreaming of tank tops….sleeveless dresses….with no bat wings to show off for a change! 
Obviously, I had to take a *before* picture! Transformation ready! 




March is Reading Month at school & my adorable girlies had Wacky Wednesday yesterday. 
Could I please point out how LONG it takes to get ready for school on Wacky Wednesday?  I started feeling like we may never get out of the house! 
They wanted even more wackiness….but mama had to draw the line somewhere! 




Today also marks the start of another DietBet for me….joining up on SkinnyMeg’s. I totally told myself I was never going to do another one. I’ve tried twice & lost both times. 
But, I am not giving up hope on myself quite yet, I guess.
 However, if I am defeated again, this would be STRIKE THREE, in which case I would really be OUT! 
Still time to join in on the fun!



Until Next Time~

*Krisha*

No comments:

Post a Comment