Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Thank You!

First, for WIW, I'm still broken up with the scale - proud to say Day #2 of me NOT jumping on it this morning! I guess you could call this a big scale victory!! But, I can tell you the belt I have on today is on a hole smaller than I've ever worn it! Tomorrow we will see what the scale has to say at my WW meeting! 
Pretty Strong Medicine
So last night my girls & I were on our own as hubs was stuck at school for an event. It was also "No Tech Tuesday" for March is Reading Month....so what better way to spend our evening than getting in some miles?! We spent the evening on our Middle School indoor track & logged at least six miles for our buddy, Kingsley! 

My run last night was suppose to be a 30 minutes easy run & no focus on miles. I do know I got in at least three miles. 

My older daughter, Jacee, who is currently doing the Girls on the Run program rocked it out with at least 2.5 miles with hardly any walking at all! I was SO SUPER proud of her! But the BEST part was the pride she had in herself for how well she did! 

Then, there was my younger daughter, Laynee, who is like "Little Miss Speedy" who could run circles around me All. Day. Long. finished with probably between 1-2 miles!

As we were walking out of the school to head for home, Jacee said, "Thanks mom for bringing us running. That was awesome."
Yes, mamas, be the BEST role model you can be! 

Until Next Time~
*krisha*

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I strive to be an active, healthy mom for my baby girl. You're an inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete