Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday - It is Here Finally!

Is that enough said? This has been one of those weeks that I'm even more thankful for the weekend arriving! Although the weekend will be just as hectic with me running around with my head cut off tackling it all....but at least I don't have to drag my big booty to work!

This week I think I've made some progress. I have tried some new foods....such as green smoothies!
These things always scared me before....I mean, really, how can you NOT taste the spinach. Verdict - I really liked them. I just need to play around with the ingredients a little more...which will take some time......what in the world is that? Like I can find any extra of it?!

Even though that brat of a scale still is bouncing around in the same 3 pound range as it has been for-like-EVER, this week was the first time in a super long time that I didn't want to vomit when I looked in the mirror. The scale may not be telling me good job but my body is changing! In fact, my girlies picked out this sweater from The Limited for me for Christmas....its that very clingy material. At the time, it looked AWFUL on me...way tight. I didn't have the heart to return it since they were so excited about it....well this week I wore it & I felt great in it!
No that is NOT my horrible wallpaper at home...this would be my bathroom at work!

This picture below I took on March 1st to show my changes at the end of the month as one thing I am doing is the "Little Black Dress" 30 day challenge & I wanted to see the changes after the month. When I posted it up in a group, someone pointed out my abs...never noticed, but I do believe I might be finding some again! Some motivation for sure!
Last weekend thanks to the kickoff of my running club I joined, I had my first ever winter run! I was nervous as all heck! Thought I would fail needing to run four miles & have not ran outside since October! It was a warm 10 degrees here, but the sun was shining & I was fired up! It was fantastic! Although very hilly route, I was pretty happy with how it went! 
Now for a FIVE mile run this weekend! I am going to keep trudging forward kicking some a** & hope some day that stupid scale stops being a brat & joins in on my fun!

This is my first Little Friday Link-up today! It is time for me to keep on bloggin'!  
The Grits Blog

Until Next Time~
*krisha*

No comments:

Post a Comment