Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Out of My Comfort Zone.....Summer?!



My theme so far for 2014 is stepping out of my super comfy comfort zone & posting this picture below definitely keeps me on that trend! Yikes peeps! Well I’m joining in the fun following some other bloggers in the 90 days until summer challenge.

Yes…..NINETY days from Friday. 

Last summer I sat there on the boat (with everyone being much thinner than I) feeling miserable. Afraid to take off my swimsuit cover. Ashamed that I had put back on that much weight again. Sad. Mad. Oh & let’s not forget flippin’ HOT from the temps & me ONCE AGAIN spending my summer trying to cover myself up under extra clothes in 90+ degree weather! 

So here is a great comparison picture of me:

2010 – I had hit my lifetime status at Weight Watchers & was at the lowest I had been since my wedding! I wore shorts this summer people! I felt great! I felt confident. I also felt cool….cool as in I wasn’t hidden under long pants & fat shirts in 90+ degree weather! 

Then there were some summers after this one where the scale crept back up…..which bring us to my picture from last summer. Can you tell how I’m trying to sit somehow or some way that might possibly hide my fat? Obviously, nothing worked…..just like the swimsuit I bought last summer was supposed to make me look 10 pounds thinner. Ha! Good one!! 

To be honest & real….summer of 2010 was WAY MORE FUN! For a simple reason, I didn’t sit on the sidelines & watch the fun. I was in on the fun. Summer 2014 will be just like summer 2010! So on that note….watch out, maybe close your eyes…..I threw on a swimsuit I’ve had forever & have not worn in forever (obviously as it is a 2 piece) to take this before picture. 

The best part is that I know I will be making progress. I have my 25k training happening right now & my awesome classes at Mommy Fit Club….this place has really given me a fresh outlook and new-found motivation. That competitive manner I have is back out in full force. I feel myself getting stronger & faster & fitter….(that’s probably not a word, huh?). I know where I want to work – my thighs tree trunks, my stomach & watch for a huge arm transformation. I still have no strength in it from having shoulder surgery last winter & I have a personal training session tomorrow to get some killer at-home workouts to whip those babies in strong tank-top shape! 

It is all about progress....and NINETY days from now I'll be posting all about my progress! 

Until Next Time~
*krisha*

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! So proud of you lady! I know it takes guts but we are going to kill this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so well. I'm jealous of your running dedication. We can do this girl!

    ReplyDelete